Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom

We had a shoot yesterday, a product for Mother's Day. Went to an elementary school and shot kids coloring pictures, finishing the sentence, "I love my mom because..."

It's my mom's birthday today, so I'm thinking about her more than usual. What would I say if I were featured in yesterday's shoot?

I love my mom because...
  • she's an amazing cook.
  • she always has mentos at church.
  • she loves my husband almost as much as I do.
  • she always tells me to relax.
  • she never says I'm not doing enough.
  • I can make her laugh.
  • she always wins at shower games, and usually lets me cheat off her.
  • she buys me things like jars of sundried tomatoes, just because she thought of me when she saw them.
  • she always clips newspaper articles that might interest me.
  • she's modeled what it means to be a good wife.
  • she's the best back scratcher ever.
  • she's always trying to be a better person.
  • she irons clothes.
  • she worries about me constantly.
  • when people say I'm just like her, they mean it as a compliment.

2 comments:

SN said...

mom's are the best :) nice picture by the way!!

SH said...

Thanks! It's a work shot - they used it to replace J-Lo in the Wedding Planner movie poster :)