Friday, October 26, 2007

a dream slipping through my fingers


I have always wanted to have someone waiting for me at the airport holding a sign with my name on it. It's a sincere fantasy. I always scan the people at the bottom of the escalator, thinking someone might have my name, or close to it, so I can pretend. I imagine following the sign-holder to my limo and heading into Manhattan.

So here's my big news...
It's going to happen!
Here's the bad news...
I won't be there to see it.

We arrive in Israel on Sunday at 3pm.
We will walk outside to the bus.

My client arrives on Monday at 3am.
HE gets to see the dude holding the "Sara Hogan" sign at the bottom of the escalator.

Here's my dilema -- do I ask the client to take a picture because I want it soooooo bad!?

1 comment:

Katester said...

Hell yes you do!