Sunday, October 7, 2007

the weekend

I'm really not sure when we got this old. Spending the weekend as three married couples going to a "college friend's" wedding, I kind of felt like I was in a movie. But then I came home and my husband was climbing a tree. I think I'll be seeing a lot more of this. Thanks, Brett.
























We were actually early to the wedding. Even with leaving 20 minutes late. That's because I lost the dress I was going to wear. Still MIA. How does that happen?! Sounds like scripted drama to me.




















The pews sat five. We were six. Made for great gossiping. We actually drove there like this, too. Girls in one car, boys in another. Even better gossip.



















Doug wasn't nervous at all. He said he was only feeling "ecstatic." Blaine was stunning, but I didn't get a good picture.



















Just me and the girls :)



















Proof that as much as things change, they also stay the same:

Meghan going crazy with the "make 'em kiss bells."


















Wassa with "a look."


















All in all, way better than a homecoming game! Love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome weekend, dudes. It's been way too long since I've done the booty womp. Let's not make that a habit.

SH said...

I can't believe no one said it all weekend... but "remember when we were fake pregnant at Wass' wedding?"