Thursday, February 28, 2008

and of course it's leap year

I have always hated February.
Maybe it's just Michigan, but February sucks. Most years, it's not still winter, but it's not yet spring. Christmas is a vague memory, and spring break seems like an eternity away. It's cold, grey, and even the snow is brown. And bad crap always happens in February.

Let it be known, 2008 is no exception.
My husband's unemployed, my best friend's brain's been swollen for four weeks, my cousin died, my grandma has cancer, and my sister-in-law, her husband, and my unborn nephew are leaving for the other side of the world next Friday (not exactly unexpected, but it sure happened quick).

As this is my outlet to say such things, I'm here to say ENOUGH!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This is it! After today, we're officially into spring-time months. Time is flying by...eeeeek!!!!