Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm on candid camera

Sometimes my work environment reminds me of The Office (secretly giggling at people taking their job too seriously, saying things they shouldn't even be thinking).
Other times, it's more like Dilbert (getting ticked that the day I remember to pack a lunch is the day they actually clean the refrigerator by throwing everything out).
Still others, it's Myth Busters (do they really pay me to do this????)

But for weeks, there's been a situation at the office that has been awkward enough for Seinfeld. There's a woman here who's obviously pregnant and hasn't talked about it.
I have absolutely no idea how to break the ice and congratulate her. I'm almost ready to quit just so I don't have to face the awkwardness. She's wearing a dress today. It's time to say something...


2 comments:

Katester said...

Note: people will find your blog. :)

SH said...

I only share my blog with "clients" - it's a secret from co-workers. Besides, I outted her today. The burden is lifted!