Tuesday, December 11, 2007

creepy

In my eternal quest for internet comprehension, I installed a stat counter on my blog.
I might uninstall it.
It creeps me out a little. And makes me insecure.
Because really I just write fun little things that I used to e-mail to Meghan, so usually I just write like I'm writing to her because well, she makes up 25% of my readership. Or so I thought.
I forget that the whole world can see my blog.
And when I remember, I manage convince myself that no one would ever look for me.
I didn't guess that someone from Texas would find me by googling "papa johns ssn"
Why would anyone ever google that and then read this entry?
It's weird.
But then again, I kind of like it.
And let's be honest - that's the creepiest thing yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need to be reminded of the all the blogs you secretly read?

SH said...

Don't we all??? :)

SH said...

Secret readers aren't creepy - just found the google search fascinating!