Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hogan genes

I've always pictured my baby looking like a Johnson.
But I have two nephews now, who are cousins of each other, who look as though they could be brothers.
The good news is they're both dang cute.


Meet Yazzie. He's wearing pink because he lives in Bangladesh and they don't really care about our social norms. It's a miracle we got these pictures - the internet there is slower than customer service at Verizon.



And I think Yazzie looks just like his cousin Lane, who looks just like his grandpa and great-grandpa, don't you think?

Then again, maybe it's just the bald head...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yazzie is precious. Does he have Troy's eyes? It looks like it. He's very cute.

P.S. I can't believe how much Lane looks like Keith's dad. That's crazy. I wonder what little Hogan will look like...:-)

SH said...

Hmm... we'll have to see. I think they're big like Faith's, but it's still a little early :)

Patty calls Lane "Normlet" after Grandpa Hogan. Funny thing is Rachel looked just like Grandpa, too.