Monday, May 19, 2008

milestones

I'm pretty sure I want this blog to be more than a pregnancy journal, but my "deep" thoughts are a little too scattered to be published. So for today, a report on two milestones reached this weekend:

1. I felt a kick. More like a thump. I'd do anything to feel it again.

2. I now understand what it means to nest. I'm unstoppable. I wish I could bottle this. Spare room - check. Study - check. Next: hall closet and the basement. I told Keith that if he doesn't want me in the garage than he better kick it in gear. I'm even considering tackling the storage bin of old photos (gasp!) - and could there even be a wedding album order??? Shocking. I've got to make hay before it gets hot or it will never last. I feel like a million bucks. Go ahead - ask me where Keith's birth certificate is. I know. And yes, I actually am donating a total of four cardigans from my teaching days. That reminds me - I need to go through the shoes. Oh if it weren't for this blasted job...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You felt a kick? That's awesome! He was saying, "Hi Mommy! Can we go to Captain Sundaes?"

Nest away friend. When your son arrives, you'll want to spend all your time with him. Have fun and let me know if you're up for a trip to The Container Store!