Monday, August 11, 2008

It is finished

We're a pint of touch up paint, a window blind, and some bedding away from having the nursery 100% complete. But I promised y'all pictures over a month ago, so here goes. Door from the hallway is to the left of the first picture and to the right of the last - this is a 360 of the room. Sorry they're a little soft. The stuff on the walls includes a needlework from Bangladesh, prints from Israel, B&W from Africa, a mobile and frame from Bangladesh, and a silk (?) painting from the Philippines, and some bunny ceramics that Keith's granny collected. It might prove to be a bit much, but at this point, I love it.

The swing won't stay in front of that closet door. And we put our fabulous purple glider in the living room and moved the lazy boy up from the basement because... well... can you believe we have more room in this bedroom than our living room?

The Armoir (another of Keith's inheritance from granny) has had the fabric replaced and yes, Heidi, that's your PBK mobile above the crib. Can I keep it?

And for you worry warts out there, I KNOW --- Nothing in the crib except for baby. But Peter's holding down the fort for now.

My parents came this weekend and my mom helped me make some decisions about the clothes situation. It's solved. I weigh 20lbs less now. Huge relief. Huge. I just needed someone to tell me what to do. It worked.

All this is probably way too much information... but something tells me there's a handful of you who will still have questions. My answer? Come visit.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. I don't think anything says "happy baby" like a little lime green.

Can't wait to see you. And the little crescent roll.

Heidi said...

I love it, too! You did such a good job. He's going to be so cozy in there!
P.S. Glad you can use the mobile. Someone should!

Kara said...

Noah's jealous