Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's official

Even to the naked eye, there is more grass visible in my yard than snow.
Just the thought of such a miracle makes me want to skip.
(And yes, I did actually finish that sentence - it makes me want to skip, like skip-to-my-lou).
Spring is definitely "around the corner" - the "it's only 34 degrees out, but at least the sun is shining" corner.
I see walks to the park, flip flops, ice cream cones, and fireworks in my future.
Oh yeah, and neighbors. I miss them when we all hibernate.

2 comments:

Katester said...

I am TELLING YOU, move to San Diego. Then you can just complain about how stinking perfect it is outside all the time! Really, this 72 degrees just starts to get old after a while.

SH said...

Your words cut me like a knife. (typed while indoors, wearing a winter jacket, with a space heater blasting my wool sock covered feet)